CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2014 6:45 pm  #1

New team

Since it appears as though none of the current teams are looking for player, if anyone is interested in starting a new team please contact me. I wish to start a new team. I am 24 years old and from Bosnia. I am a black belt in martial arts and captain and president of the SCSU martial arts team and know how to train fighters and can redirect the training to benefit a soccer team. I am a forward and when I put my mind to it become good and train hard. If you wish you play and are dedicated please let me know. Even if you're new with no skill you are welcome to join.

8/07/2014 5:10 pm  #2

Re: New team

Where will you start the team? I'm 25 years old forward/winger, played with Uconn but now in New Haven. Looking to play for any team in CT. Let me know.

8/17/2014 4:34 pm  #3

I'd also be interested.

8/17/2014 6:42 pm  #4

Hey guy, I'm in the Wallingford region. I have a few others interested already for the team. Like 4 or 5. If you would like to form a team I'm still doing it. I can't promise on everyone's skill level, but as long as everyone has the passion we shoul do fine. Let me know your contact info and location and times available.

8/17/2014 6:48 pm  #5

I'm currently working on team name and emblem and what not. If you want input on it it's still flexible.

8/18/2014 2:41 pm  #6

Will send info.

8/25/2014 7:16 am  #7

I'm 24, living in Middletown, and I played at Carnegie Mellon. I normally play center mid. Been looking to join a team here, as I've missed the game for the past couple of years. Let me know if you could use another player.

Sergio G

Last edited by Sergio (8/25/2014 7:24 am)

8/25/2014 2:18 pm  #8

I'm 20, I'm from Manchester, I play keeper and I'm itching to join a comptitive, but fun team/league. I can also play mid, I'm pretty fast and versatile. Let me know if anyone has spots available.

Thanks

Austin

8/25/2014 11:27 pm  #9

Hey everyone, if you wish add me on fb, names Nero Duračak, we have a pick up game group of about 50 people and from there we are making teams for real tournaments and leagues so if you wish to join add me or if you want to email me and send me your information you can reach me at duracakn1@gmail.com. All are welcome, the only rule is to be cool and have no hard feelings if you get hurt, no one is cheating or trying to get at you if it happens please show maturity.

9/15/2014 1:18 pm  #10

I was wondering if you guys had extra spots on a team.  I'm really trying to get on a team.  My name is Alex Weekes im 18 and i play uptop outside mid or outside back.  Ive been playing premier for 11 years and I dont want to skip a season because i couldnt find a team

Board footera