CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2022 12:04 am  #1

What is the most important thing when investing in BTC?

As you know, the famous "Oracle of Omaha", billionaire and investor Warren Buffett is extremely negative about investing in cryptocurrencies, and in 2013, together with his business partner Charlie Munger, he called bitcoin "rat poison".

However, there are other opinions on this matter. For example, Guy Spier, investor and director of valuation fund Aquamarine and one of the biggest supporters of Buffett and Munger, thinks that in this way, both of these investors are probably trying to protect traditional investors and are not as opposed to cryptocurrencies as they seem. .

“It’s all about how you approach cryptocurrencies, and a lot of people aren’t really smart about it,” Spier said. “Munger is probably absolutely right that those people are much more likely to lose everything.”

Speer compared the crypto space to a crowded poker room, and the most successful crypto investors to poker players who will increase their chances of success if they sit at the right gaming table.

In his figurative expression, “There may be only 1% of all the tables worth playing at, but people I know are very likely to find such a table,” he said, adding that Munger probably does not discourage The best investors avoid BTC at all costs.

“It's just that these days it's hard to pinpoint the best investments because they're by definition 'unpopular'. If all you're doing is looking at the leaders of the S&P 500, you've already missed your train,” Spier concluded.

2/17/2022 7:21 am  #2

Re: What is the most important thing when investing in BTC?

What can be said here? Investors have their own opinions regarding cryptocurrencies, but of course, this tool should not be underestimated, since in any case, the capitalization of crypto is only increasing. You may be curious about what opportunities the popular bitfinex exchange provides. I advise everyone to read this useful information on the link and join the napbots platform for crypto trading.

5/12/2022 3:16 am  #3

I can help you with that. Just follow the link https://washingtonindependent.com/how-us-forex-traders-can-select-best-trading-platform/ to find out about the best forex brokers on the market. There is a lot of useful information here that will help you learn how to build your strategy better, teach you how to earn big money and make profitable deals.

12/24/2022 4:01 pm  #4

when I am playing AE on my airline Northeastern it doesnt load and gives me the error ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE Does anyone know how to fix this?

12/26/2022 4:31 am  #5

An addition- The Scam IFS is most effective with larger planes - more passengers = more profit As I have just found out But its great to hear that your new airline is doing good.

1/01/2023 8:31 pm  #6

You could issue a massive profit sharing bonus or spend money on advertising.  I have no idea what to do with my money, and I have much much more than you.  I suppose I could improve IFS but not really important to me.

1/02/2023 6:51 am  #7

Cool Currently my Alaskan Airways is really going under the price. But jus wondering,  how could you earn money from Advertising, Service Fees and Miscellaneous?

1/03/2023 11:51 pm  #8

I dont get why a hub would be nice. Once you have a hub then gate prices increase and you have to pay for all the crew on the land as well. I currently have an airline that has 6 gates at Lima and I was thinking about opening a hub. Based on what I read on the hub page, it doesnt seem worth it. However I see so many other airlines that have hubs. What is so good about a hub and should I open one?

1/04/2023 5:53 pm  #9

The months are actually 24 days, not 25. The reason for this is because it aligns the in-game time correctly with real world time so for most worlds, exactly 3 or 4 in-game months pass every real-world day.

1/05/2023 10:22 pm  #10

The moderators will reset the worlds when they have time. They are humans too, of course, and they have their own lives, so please dont pester them.

Board footera