CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2022 2:53 pm  #1

carpet clean solution

What carpet cleaner do you use? Maybe there are special devices? I heard that they clean it with steam.

8/01/2022 3:53 pm  #2

Re: carpet clean solution

Мне нужно было научиться качественно и быстро чистить ковры, чтобы не платить деньги за стирку. Хорошо, что у меня есть средство для чистки ковров, о котором я читал в материале https://www.fortador-usa.com/blog/best-carpets-stains-solutions-carpet-cleaner-at-home и использую Resolve Spot + Морилка для очистки моего ковра от всевозможных загрязнений. Сегодня собака испачкала ковер, и я очень быстро его почистил.

12/26/2022 1:32 am  #3

I had something go moldy in the back of my car, and the carpet got moldy, too. I cant remove it, so I cant hose it down at the car wash. What can I use to clean, deodorize and sanitize it?

Thanks

12/27/2022 8:44 am  #4

Hey everyone, I'm a window cleaner and ijust caused some stains on customer's new carpet. I was standing on top of a stool with plastic/rubber feets, it was bit melted due to the outside surface temperature when I was using it.

He was not mad but mentioned about going through the insurance. I do have public liability insurance but I wonder if there's any product to clean that off?

Please let me know so I can get back to him. Thanks

4/01/2023 5:42 pm  #5

Fuck the carpet. Go outside with extra socks a hoodie and a flashlight. Just practise while riding and if you fall push that shit and keep going.

7/22/2023 3:03 am  #6

heres a picture from 1978 , how slow can you go, but at least it trophied. she did not look to bad back then. yes there MERCURY TUBE ZOOMIES on the car. what can i say it was the 70s.

Board footera