CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2011 9:14 am  #1

Looking for a team

Post it here...

12/28/2011 11:54 am  #2

Re: Looking for a team

I currently dont play for the League, but I heard that Newtown was in need of some players. I want to play for Newtown; so I was wondering when practices are, when the league begins again and also if you needed any information from me.

Thank You

2/21/2012 3:18 pm  #3

Hey not currently playing for the league but being a college graduate i've been looking for something like this to do in my spare time. I live and work in eastern CT but I don't mind making the drive to play. If anybody is looking for extra players email me @ nicholas.jon.northcutt@gmail.com

2/22/2012 7:11 pm  #4

Hello. I am interested in finding a team to play. I live in Stamford. Let me know if you need any personal information. Contact me at spapadosifos@gmai.com. Thank you

2/23/2012 12:52 pm  #5

hello my name is Jeison Castro, i live in Stamford ct ,  i am currently playing indoor soccer but i would like to give it a try to play soccer with actual  team. please   contact me at my cellphone number below
203 559 4736

2/26/2012 8:18 pm  #6

Hello, my name is Ted Sinsheimer and I'll be moving to the Hartford area at the beginning of March and am looking for a team to join.  Please email me at tsinsheimer@gmail.com if there is availability, specifically on the Hartford team, although I might be open to traveling to play on a farther team.  Thanks.

2/26/2012 10:29 pm  #7

Hello. I am very interested in playing for a team for CT Soccer League. I currently live in Stamford, CT. Are there any teams in Stamford that I could join? Please let me know as I very much would like to play,

Thanks,

Peter

2/26/2012 10:30 pm  #8

Sorry, my contact information is: peter.santisario@gmail.com

Thanks again,

Peter

2/27/2012 7:21 pm  #9

Hello, my name is Marco Santacruz. I'm looking for a team to play for, I live in Norwalk. 20 yrs old and really looking for some good competitive match play. I can play all positions, but have been playing keeper competitively my whole life. Contact me at msanta123@gmail.com. 

Thanks,
Marco Santacruz

2/28/2012 10:07 pm  #10

Hello, my name is Hanzel Talavera. I just moved from Nicaragua a couple of months ago and I am looking to join a team. I have been playing soccer most of my life. I have play defense and midfield. I am currently living in Wallingford. Please contact me at hanzeltalavera@yahoo.com, let me know if you need further information.

Thanks,
Hanzel T.

Board footera