CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2017 11:24 pm  #1

Looking to join team for 2017

My name is Adam, I'm 25 years old, and I'm looking to join a team for the 2017 season. I'm most comfortable playing midfield or striker/forward. I played Varsity through high school, was on the Club team while at UConn, and have since been playing in various pickup leagues to try and stay in form. Strong and well paced play, good foot speed and composure, willing to fill any roll but have the most experience at central midfield and striker. My email is adam.buccino@gmail.com and my cell is 203-733-7389. Email, call, or text is all fine if you're trying to fill a roster spot.

4/27/2017 2:48 pm  #2

Re: Looking to join team for 2017

My name is Lindon. I am Versatile player who is looking to join a team for the 2017 season.

I am a professional soccer played, and have played in the major and super leagues in Jamaica for several years. I have also played on teams in the Cayman Island.

My preferred position of played is Mid-field, but i have also played in the right/left fullback position. I was also the captain of a few corner leagues, this was because of my strong leadership and playing style.

Please contact me at Cell: 860-205-8187 or by email: lindonedwards@hotmail.com
I look forward to a very productive and victorious season. 

6/21/2017 12:58 pm  #3

Re: Looking to join team for 2017

hi my name is john Rosa i play on a D3 college team in new London Connecticut 
i played as an striker, attacking mid, and winger i can play at any role but feel im too short to be a center back  i have played in a monday night mens team mostly pickup 
i have good pace and great work rates 
you  can contact me at 203-400-3133 or john.rosa@my.mitchell.edu

Board footera