CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2013 1:38 pm  #1

Looking for a team

Hi, my name is Guimps Pierre and I am from Haiti. Right now i am in college, I play for Anderson University in Indiana, and now I am looking to play in the CSL next season. I am a really good player. I was playing professional soccer in Haiti. Any teams can contact me in 203-434-6495 or email me at guimpspierre@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!

4/30/2021 11:09 pm  #2

Re: Looking for a team

I currently am on a Mandan lower league team that plays on Monday. Im looking for a second team to play on another day of the week. Rec 3 or Rec 4. You can pm me for more info.

5/19/2021 1:26 am  #3

We have a couple of players from our team looking for a team this year. Unfortunately, our team folded this year. One is an outfielder, the other played 2nd base for us. We were a league only team last year, but were Rec 3 before that. If you are looking, let me know and I will get their contact info to you.

12/24/2022 2:48 pm  #4

Thanks for the starting info and will have to get the book and start fom there.  Im chasing any useful information on starting a system and what involved in doing that. Suppliers and any other types of information.

12/30/2022 4:25 am  #5

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you enjoy your stay.

How about telling us about what your air guns of choice are. Maybe a pic ? Thanks

Grumpy

Board footera