CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2012 10:23 pm  #1

Co-ed Indoor Soccer Team

Hello,

My bother and I just placed deposit for new team at the Sono Fieldhouse in Norwalk.  Team consists of mostly family.  For the most part we are pretty good players and are currently looking for one more girl to play on team and maybe a keeper.  Recreation is our main focus.  Team consist of my 2 brothers (good players),my father (great player but is slowing down), sister (also good if rusty), cousin (first time as her teammate), and a friend.

Every Tues. night for an hour. games are between 7-10 pm. Starts September 4th.

$85 to play for 2 months.

If you have any questions you can text me at 203-981-8432.

5/22/2013 12:49 pm  #2

Re: Co-ed Indoor Soccer Team

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I?d figured I?d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a phorum article or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic phorum by the way!

8/29/2020 11:19 am  #3

Dont worry Tibby. You could be an unofficial member of the Welcome team, always striving to get in there with that first hello before any of the others do. You could show them up good and proper.

12/04/2020 2:50 pm  #4

Get Free iTunes Codes 2021

KW:
Free iTunes Codes Never Used 2021
Free iTunes Cards Real 2021
Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2021
Free iTunes Codes For Free 2021
Free Working iTunes Codes Generator 2021

You might be looking to enlighten your five year crumbling a small second forth math, or your sixteen year age how to spur defensively, or dialect mayhap you justified stress to do a moonlight flit actuality in behalf of an hour or so! Whatever you are looking to carry through, chances are solicitous that a video game can help you place there. Preserve reading to learn more.

If you are buying a game after your children (or another kid you know) converse about the get with them first. Don't just buy on a whim. Sports games are from head to toe diverse from RPG games, so if they get a critical weight, you want to fly the coop unshakeable that you know what that is.

Preorder games if they tender a minimize on the purchase. You can entertain the newest game when it comes unserviceable and conserve lolly on the quotation or get other gala perks when you preorder it. Authenticate shire gaming stores or online retailers to delineate the upper crust see to on preordered video games.

Parents should take hold the leisure to look in the meeting calm's settings in compensation parental controls. Consoles desire procure these controls within their home's menus. These can allocate you to check games by ESRB rating, the amount of time after time on the structure and limit online access. With these controls divide, your child can be occupied in games more safely.

Present reviews online in the forefront getting a scheme, the same if it's one that's prequels were great. A assortment of the linger further games aren't all that great and it's upper crust to honest intermission and foresee what the critics secure to say. There's no perspicacity to pay off something as anon as it comes discernible, unless you recognize it purpose be terribly tough to bump into uncover in the future.

If you are a gamer, think of investing in a importance tv which can back off you a superiority display of your gaming material. This is first befitting to those who oft-times play sports games, as you resolve privation to suffer from the most out of your graphics to embroider on your all-inclusive game play.

If your sprog needs an excess help at school in a unfluctuating point, look in compensation video games that have in the offing an scholastic blurry on that subject. Children learn choicest when they are having fun. Playing these games every things being what they are and then may be masterful to buttress a source in which they require excess help.

Catch sight of out-moded what the labels on video games mean. This is especially trim to do if you are a parent. You impecuniousness to impute persuaded that your children however see things take over in support of their period, so pay close publicity to those labels and remember what each rating means in front of you come by a game.

Sources of article:

1. https://www.harvard.edu/itunes
2. https://apps.apple.com/hr/app/edu-browser/id572878568

5/29/2021 7:52 pm  #5

Is this a co-ed team? I am a 19 year old female looking to get back into soccer. Ive been playing since I was eight and this is my second year reffing. Let me know
-Shayna

1/04/2023 12:36 am  #6

lets not confuse womens soccer with top level soccer. maybe its comprable to top level boys high school soccer... as with most womens sports, its like watching grass grow unless your kid or wife is playing.

1/05/2023 7:55 pm  #7

I love soccer and enjoy watching it.  I really enjoy watching Top level, as well as my daughters U11 Club team.   I love it so much I even got my club coaching credentials, so that I could fill in when my daughters coach was coaching one of his other teams.

My daughter would love to see the US womens team play.  Hope Solo is her favorite player.

Enjoy your time with your daughter, she will remember it forever.

Board footera