CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/27/2013 12:24 pm  #1

CT youth are learning the game from NCAA players across the state

E90Coach Launches, Connects Youth Soccer Players with Premier Private Coaches Throughout Connecticut

Wallingford, CT -- E90Coach, Connecticut’s first-ever online marketplace connecting youth soccer players and preeminent private coaches, announces the launch of its interactive website, www.e90coach.com.

The site presently features more than 25 distinguished coaches from across Connecticut. Each coach possesses significant experience and training, as well as prominent soccer careers, including former NCAA players to collegiate and competitive coaches along with nationally-recognized standouts from Portugal, Puerto Rico and across the U.S. The online platform (www.e90coach.com) enables parents to search available coaches by location and ratings, browse profiles and background checks, identify availability and both book and pay for sessions directly on the site.

Founder J.J. Comeau, a lifelong Wallingford resident, was awarded top-prize at the New Tech Haven Business Plan Competition in May 2013, providing the foundational support to launch E90Coach.

“I launched E90Coach after spending my entire life playing soccer,” says Comeau. “I recognized that, while talent can take you far, I wouldn’t have reached the level of play that I did without top notch private coaching, which I had from a very young age. It’s what helped me excel on the high school field, and what propelled me towards a collegiate soccer career.”

About E90Coach
E90Coach is an online marketplace connecting youth soccer players with quality private coaches. The mission of the company is to make private coaching available to every youth soccer player, teaming up athletes of all levels with a qualified coach who will prepare him or her for future rec, travel, club, high school and college soccer careers.

8/25/2020 3:40 pm  #2

Re: CT youth are learning the game from NCAA players across the state

Were working on a few features that should make it easier for us to do balancing, but its definitely a process so it may take us some time to get it perfect. We are working on this though.

Board footera