CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2011 9:02 am  #1

Welcome to your new forum!

Thanks for choosing Boardhost!

We hope you enjoy your new forum.  If there's anything we can do to help, visit our Support Center at http://support.boardhost.com/

Be sure to visit the Administration Area link in the top bar to customize your new forum and get familiar with the powerful tools available to you.

Your friends @ Boardhost.com, Inc.

3/18/2012 7:36 pm  #2

Re: Welcome to your new forum!

My name is Romeo am an individual player willing to join a team,i played for some Teams and clubs for my home country,Ghana.

The best way to express your talent in soccer is to be to score when your opponent least expect it

1/12/2014 3:14 pm  #3

hello my name is charles,and i from jamaica.im a individual player looking to join a team.

4/07/2014 7:32 am  #4

My name is Justin and I'm looking to join a team. Have played in college. Please contact me at 203-297-5722. Thanks!

9/21/2014 5:21 pm  #5

Hi my name is Eugene I'm also looking to join a soccer team . I'm 53 y. old and still in good shape, before I was playing for  Hartford and back in Poland in junior division in MKS Olawa . thanks v. much .My e-mail : skowron61@yahoo.com  or call me at : 860-402-8956

Last edited by eugene61 (9/21/2014 6:14 pm)

8/22/2020 11:22 am  #6

As you can see we have a new forum look but also its a completely new software which will offer better features, especially on the long run. Please understand that this is not its final state and things will need tweaking there and there. Feel free to report any issues on this thread, your comments/suggestions are welcome too.
Enjoy

Board footera