CT Soccer League Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2014 6:03 pm  #91

Re: Looking for a team

Hello.  i am in the Hartford area looking to play in an adult league.  ellismoster@hotmail.com
thx

10/17/2014 1:54 am  #92

Hi my name is Ola Ogunjobi and I am presently looking for a team in the Connecticut area. I am 23 years old and presently reside in Hamden, Connecticut. I recently graduated from Quinnipiac University, where I played on the men's soccer team on a scholarship basis. During my time at Quinnipiac, we won the regular season twice and were crowned conference champions last season; we then went on to play in the NCAA tournament. I am originally from London, England and spent time at West Ham United's youth academy during my time in England. I predominantly play as a striker. I am eager to continue playing and would relish any opportunity that comes my way.

Email: olaogunjobi@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Ola Ogunjobi 

Last edited by oogunjobi23 (10/17/2014 11:48 pm)

10/17/2014 4:02 pm  #93

Hello my name is Sergio, I am 23 years old, I was born in Peru and moved to the US when I was 10.  I recently moved from Murrieta, California and I am looking to join a team.  I was part of the murrieta soccer team.  I am currently living in Wallingford.  My positions of preference are center mid and/or right winger. I been playing soccer for a long time and would like a opportunity to get back out on the fields to win, have fun, and meet new people.  If you have any questions or need any information please contact me through email at smsergiomelendez@gmail.com or cell phone: 951-383-5587. Thank you.

Board footera